my first black and white sprite

my first black and white sprite
Hey guys this is my first balck and sprite its a combination of this pokemon called zorua and shinx

Friday, September 3, 2010

the start of pokemon spriting

Hey guys my name is Aaron and i created a blog so that you can give me requests of sprites to make and i will make them or i will host a spriting contest and you show me your pokemon sprites anyway I will show you my original sprites very soon so have fun and enjoy the blog

4 comments:

  1. ya and how will we all enter all our sprites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone go to my page and giveme some suggestions my creativity is running low.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will post all the info about the contests when we have one and michael I will check your blog out soon

    ReplyDelete